To restore a frame from a backup, you will first need to make a backup of your frame.
Please check out the guide How to Backup Your Frame for further information.
Afterwards, you can safely reset the frame and use the backup to restore the frame at a later point.
Restore Frame From Backup
Step 1: Reset the Frame
- Go to Settings -> Backup and restore -> Reset frame
- Accept to "CLEAR FRAME DATA"
- Let the frame reset and restart
Step 2: Restore From Backup
- Tap "RESTORE FROM BACKUP" on the setup screen (see photo for reference)
- Tap "OKAY"
- Wait for the frame to finish restoring the frame from the backup
...And you're set!
If you have any questions, encounter any problems, or discover a bug, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! You can submit a ticket here, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.