To restore a frame from a backup, you will first need to make a backup of your frame.
Please check out the guide How to Backup Your Frame for further information.
Note: You cannot restore a new frame with a backup from another frame, and keep both frames operational at the same time.
Restore Frame From Backup
Step 1: Reset the Frame
- Go to Settings -> Backup and restore -> Reset frame
- Accept to "CLEAR FRAME DATA"
- Let the frame reset and restart
Step 2: Restore From Backup
- Tap "RESTORE FROM BACKUP" on the setup screen (see photo for reference)
- Tap "OKAY"
- Wait for the frame to finish restoring the frame from the backup
...And you're set!
If you have any questions, encounter any problems, or discover a bug, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! You can submit a ticket here, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.