Your frame has a built-in sleep mode feature, which turns off the display at a set time and turns it back on again at another set time. This will save power, and your frame will still be able to receive new photos during its time 'asleep'.
Here's a guide on how to adjust the sleep mode interval!
Adjust Sleep Mode
- Go to Settings
- Press the Display submenu
- Press "Sleep mode"
- First, you will be asked to set the sleep mode start time (first the hour and then the minutes)
- Second, you will be asked to set the sleep mode end time (first the hour and then the minutes)
- Tip: You can switch between A.M. and P.M. if necessary
Putting Frame to Sleep Manually
You can always put your frame to sleep manually at any point during its time awake. Perhaps you're going shopping or visiting someone and won't be looking at the frame anyway. Fear not!
- Tap the screen to open the quick menu
- Press the Power button
- Press Sleep to put the frame to sleep
To wake the frame back up again, simply press the power button on the back/side of the frame once.
Tip: The power button on the back/side of the frame can also be used to put the frame to sleep manually on most frames. Simply press it once!
If you have any questions, encounter any problems, or discover a bug, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! You can submit a ticket here, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.