To connect a new friend's phone with your frame, you will need a friend code.
Such a friend code can be generated directly from the frame itself, or you can allow a friend (like yourself) to do it from their Frameo smartphone app. Here's a guide!
Make a Friend Administrator of the Frame
- Go to the Settings on your frame
- Go go the My friends menu
- Press the red cogwheel/gear icon next to the friend you wish to make an administrator
- Toggle "Allow friend to share the code to this frame" and press "OKAY".
Share the Code as an Administrator
- Open the Frameo app on your smartphone
- Go to Connected frames
- Press the red "share icon" next to the name of the frame, or press the name of the frame
- A friend code for the frame should now appear - this is valid for 12 hours.