Making a backup of your frame is easy! You will only need a compatible SD card.
Note: Almost all frames have the following requirements for SD cards:
- The maximum storage of the SD card should be 32GB or less
- The format of the SD card should be FAT32 (most SD cards of this size are FAT32 by default)
If you need to format your SD card to FAT32, here's a guide to do so.
How to Make a Backup to an SD Card
- Insert the SD card into the frame
- Go to Settings -> Backup and restore
- Tap “Backup frame to external storage (e.g. microSD card)”
The frame should now begin the backup of your photos and connections (this may take a few minutes depending on the number and size of the photos and videos).
Automatic Backup From SD-Card
From within the "Backup and restore" settings you can enable automatic backup if there is a compatible SD card inserted in the frame. If you enable it, your frame will automatically make a backup within 30 hours of you receiving new photos or making changes on your frame.
Use the Backup
To restore a frame from a backup, check out this article: How to Restore a Frame From a Backup.
If you have any questions, encounter any problems, or discover a bug, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! You can submit a ticket here, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.