Note: Your frame may have certain requirements with regards to the technical specifications of the SD card. Almost all frames have the following requirements:
- The maximum storage of the SD card should be 32GB or less
- The format of the SD card should be FAT32 (most SD cards of this size are FAT32 by default)
If you need to format your SD card to FAT32, here's a guide to do so.
You can export your photos out of your frame to a micro SD card using the export feature. Here's a guide!
- Insert a micro SD card into the frame
- Open the Settings on your frame
- Press the “Manage photos” menu
- Press “Export photos”
The frame will start exporting all the photos that you have on your frame – this may take a minute to finish.
The photos will be located on the SD card in a folder called “export”.
If you have any questions, encounter any problems, or discover a bug, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! You can submit a ticket here, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.