Note: Your frame may have certain requirements with regards to the technical specifications of the SD card. Almost all frames have the following requirements:
- The maximum storage of the SD card should be 32GB or less
- The format of the SD card should be FAT32 (most SD cards of this size are FAT32 by default)
If you need to format your SD card to FAT32, here's a guide to do so.
You can import photos to your frame from an SD card using the import feature.
The frame currently supports the following image file formats: .jpg .jpeg .png .webp.
- Open the Settings on your frame.
- Press the “Manage photos” menu
- Press "Import photos"
- Tap to select the photos you want to import
Note: Use the square icon in the top right corner to select or de-select all photos at once
- When the photos have been selected, simply press the “Import” icon in the top right corner (the icon is a downward pointing arrow).
The frame will now begin to import the photos to the frame's storage (this may take a minute depending on the number of photos being imported).
We love videos too, so we are working on supporting import of videos as well - keep an eye out for it in a future version! For now you can send all the videos you'd like from our Android or iOS Frameo app.
If you have any questions, encounter any problems, or discover a bug, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! You can submit a ticket here, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.